Do you have flair for creating high-quality visual content? Do you thrive with responsibility and want to be part of a growing international success? Then you might be our new student assistant.
We need a Student Visual Content Producer who is creative and business-minded. You’ll be responsible for shooting, producing and editing marketing videos that will be used across our channels. In addition, you must have talent for graphic design to help us strengthen and sharpen our visual identity and to produce core marketing collaterals.
You’ll join a small and newly established marketing and communications team and take part in an exciting journey where not much is set in stone – yet. Not an everyday opportunity, this is a unique chance to jump aboard early and have a say on our visual communication strategy. The team meets up twice a week at our Copenhagen HQ, but you’ll also be needed occasionally (when your studies allow for it) for marketing purposes when we travel abroad (conferences, customer interviews, new offices etc.).
What you’ll be doing
Your primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Produce original marketing video content from end to end
- Support with graphic design on key internal and external communication projects
- Help take our visual identity from 1.0 to 2.0 across all channels
- Build a visual brand toolkit and guideline for internal use
- Produce various types of marketing collaterals together with the marketing team
- Be the visual Yin to our copywriter Yang
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A passion for video storytelling and creative thinking
- Skills in graphic design and master graphic design tools
- Experience operating cameras, stabilizers and audio equipment
- The ability to work independently and likes to ‘own it’
- Love for a fast-paced and executing environment
- A proactive and go-getter attitude
- At least one year left of relevant studies
Who we are
Hi, we’re Yavica. We’re passionate about real estate and the technology that fuels the industry. We offer an end-to-end property management solution that is embedded in Microsoft Dynamics 365. The real estate industry has changed in recent years and to remain competitive in the post-pandemic world, real estate companies need to be more digital present for future customers while also improving their operational performance. In other words, when we hit marketing home runs, our solution sells like water in Sahara. However, we’re pretty ambitious too, so we’re scaling in several new international markets on our mission to help real estate organizations achieve more.
We’re a diverse team of +80 family members – and growing. We have offices around the world including Denmark (HQ), UK, United States, Romania and India. As a company we have a strong go-getter mentality and besides a competitive salary, we offer an informal work environment with a large degree of flexibility and freedom as well as an opportunity to shape your own career growth.
Does this sound like a perfect match? Then don’t hesitate to apply by sending us:
- Short cover letter (max. one page)
- Link to a short video you’ve made
We’re reviewing applications on a continuous basis. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Apply or contact Louise Mølgaard at firstname.lastname@example.org